- Ophthalmoscope Head
-Fibre Optic Otoscope Head
- Sensomatic handle which automatically switches on when picked up and switches off when put down.
-The handle has rheostat adjustment and bayonet fitting (requires 2 x C size batteries not supplied)
-Tube with four black, reusable ear specula 2 mm, 3 mm,
4 mm and 5 mm and five grey disposable ear specula sizes 2.5 mm and 4 mm each.
- Small circle to reduce reflexes in small pupils.
- Fixation star for determining central or eccentric fixation.
- Semi-circle to reduce reflexes in small pupils.
- Grid for topographical determination of changes in the retina.
- Large circle for normal examination of the ocular fundus.
- Slit for differential determination, for example, in the case of injuries or tumours.
- Blue filter for better recognition of vascular anomalies or bleeding, and for fluorescence ophthalmology.
- Polarisation filter for the exact assessment of tissue colour and to avoid corneal reflections.
Download Full Detailed Information Datasheet (2408kb)
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212