Set Includes: Tube with four black, reusable ear specula 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm and five grey disposable ear specula sizes 2.5 mm and 4 mm each. Swivel lens with pin contact, magnifies 4-fold. Choice of XL 3.5 V xenon lamp or HL 2.5 V halogen lamp. Fibre-optics for an optimum light beam and transmission of light. In combination with the lamp this provides cool examination light similar to daylight, very pleasant for the patient. Used ear specula can be ejected without touching with the help of the SpecEjec button. Removable magnifying lens with 2.5-fold magnification. Possibility to insert external instruments when magnifying lens is removed. Lens with 4-fold magnification swivels to both sides for small operations in the ear. Suitable for nasal examinations when using the 9 mm speculum. Bayonet fitting for fast and secure attachment to the handle. Sealed system for performing pneumatic otoscopy. Extremely strong, very light casing made of impact resistant plastic ensures long service life. Chrome-plated and corrosion-resistant metal fitting on the front of the head for fast attachment of the speculum. Simple exchange of lamp at the base of the instrument head. Including ear specula 4 mm.
- Ophthalmoscope Head
-Fibre Optic Otoscope Head
- Sensomatic handle which automatically switches on when picked up and switches off when put down.
-The handle has rheostat adjustment and bayonet fitting (requires 2 x C size batteries not supplied)
-Tube with four black, reusable ear specula 2 mm, 3 mm,
4 mm and 5 mm and five grey disposable ear specula sizes 2.5 mm and 4 mm each.
Direct ophthalmoscope with XL 3.5 V xenon lamp or HL 2.5 V halogen lamp. For the examination of narrow and dilated pupils, slit and fluorescence ophthalmoscopy and the fixation test. Changes at the front of the eye and to the ocular fundus become visible. Bayonet fitting for fast and secure attachment to the handle. Glass-fibre reinforced casing, particularly sturdy, light-weight and durable. Simple exchange of the lamp at the base of the instrument head. Focussing wheel with corrective lenses from 0 to +40 and 0 to -35 dioptres. Completely shadow-free image thanks to optimum guiding of light beam. Smallest possible angle between observational and illuminating light beams. Illuminated dioptre display. Illuminated display of aperture setting. Integrated eyeglass protector. Easy-to-operate aperture hand-wheel. Six different apertures for general and specialist examinations:
- Small circle to reduce reflexes in small pupils.
- Fixation star for determining central or eccentric fixation.
- Semi-circle to reduce reflexes in small pupils.
- Grid for topographical determination of changes in the retina.
- Large circle for normal examination of the ocular fundus.
- Slit for differential determination, for example, in the case of injuries or tumours. Three different filters:
- Blue filter for better recognition of vascular anomalies or bleeding, and for fluorescence ophthalmology.
- Polarisation filter for the exact assessment of tissue colour and to avoid corneal reflections. Each filter can be used with every aperture. Providing up to 24 examination options. Focussing wheel to adjust the sharpness of the fixation star image for patients with poor eyesight.
Download Full Detailed Information Datasheet (2408kb)
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
For more information click here