Schuco 120 Electrosurgical Unit
The new Schuco 120 uses a radiofrequency wave to cut the skin and best of all it generates next to no heat, making it possible to removal tissue for histopathology without the risk of charring.
In addition the Schuco 120 does everything that the Hyfrecator does so with just one machine you can cut, coagulate, blend cut & coagulation and use bi-polar forceps.
- Pack comprises:Schuco 120W, Cable for neutral plate Single use /5365, Assorted electrodes 5cm pack of 10, Footswitch, Power lead 2m, Reusable handle with finger switches, plus bi-polar adaptor LD-00498.04,Steel neutral electrode size 120x160 mm
- Each Schuco 120 is now supplied with 2 x FREE single use bi-polar forceps
- CUT MODE - Cuts tissue to any depth better than any scalpel, with no dragging or snagging.
The Schuco 120 has the capability to produce a pure cut, where the tissue is dissected similar to, but better than that of a scalpel, without downward pressure, tissue dragging or snagging of the blade. Pure cut will not degrade the tissue so any histopathological samples taken will be easily read.
- BLEND MODE - Cuts and coagulates at the same time provide a clear haemostatic field for the surgeon
The Schuco 120 has the capability to combine the pure cut mode and coagulation mode into one setting. This allows the surgeon to operate in a haemostatic field so that surgery site vision is not obscured. The light searing of the peripheral tissues in the blend mode prevents bleeding without being detrimental to any histopathological samples taken and reduces blood loss in all cases.
- FORCED COAGULATION MODE - Create superficial coagulation for surface indications
The Schuco 120 has the capability to produce an altered wave form that creates superficial resistance in the tissues resulting in superficial coagulation, where the tissues are destroyed by hyperevaporation and heating. This give the practitioner the ability to remove surface structures without damaging deeper or peripheral tissues and to cauterise large surface areas quickly when required.
- SOFT COAGULATION - gives the capability to coagulate deeper through the tissues and to coagulate without carbonisation.
The Schuco 120 can alter the wave format so that is creates more resistance in the tissues; the resulting coagulation penetrates deeper to remove for example wart viruses and will seal bleeding vessels without carbonisation.
- BIPOLAR COAGULATION (with adaptor) capable of handling all standard bipolar applications from large vessel cautery to small tissue resection.
The Schuco 120 has bi-polar capabilities (with adaptor) enabling the surgeon to cauterise vessels during bigger procedures and for small items such as skin tags and wart removal.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ