Steripod 0.9% w/v Sodium Chloride 20ml x 25 [STOCK DELAYS]
Please be aware, the manufacturer of this product is experiencing production issues and any order of Steripod may face delays, Please see below the product description for alternatives.
Steripod Normal Saline is a sterile solution of 0.9% w/v sodium chloride in purified water, packed in a polyethylene capsule.
The squeezable capsule gives the flexibility needed to irrigate simply and effectively, without tissue trauma. Steripod is isotonic, so it will not harm cells. Because each capsule is sterile, self-contained and disposable, there is minimal waste and the risk of crosscontamination is reduced.
- Portable, practical and comfortable for patients.
- Sterile, self-contained and disposable. Minimises waste and reduces the risk of contamination.
- Twist-off top makes opening quick and easy.
- Safe and effective irrigation at every stage of the healing process even in very delicate areas.
- Squeeze firmly for directional irrigation, gently for drop-by-drop dispensing.
- Convenient for use in hospitals, health centres and on home visits.
- Offers a way to help maintain standards of irrigation and hygiene in a non-sterile home environment
- Helps to reduce the risk of cross-contamination compared to some other types of normal saline presentations.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays & Direct Delivery items
- Items delivered direct from the Manufacturer may take longer.
- If you wish to order a direct delivery item but need the item by a certain date, please call us on 01992 893 398 and we will endeavour to get a delivery time for you.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special Orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ