Vaccine Carrying Bag - 20 Litres - NEW Design
Saving you 24%
Vaccine Carrying Bag - 20 Litres
Designed to carry medium loads for community outreach, emergency medical and search and rescue, this medium-capacity 20-litre vaccine carry bag keep vaccines and temperature-sensitive medicines in cold chain for up to 7 hours. Depending on the number of coolant packs in use, the Porta Thermal Cold Chain 20l vaccine bag has capacity for up to 120HPV packs. They are most commonly in use for community immunisation programmes, ad hoc vaccinations, search and rescue teams, emergency service teams, and paramedics, and for the safe and secure transfer of medication between wards or hospitals in a district.
The new updated 2020 version builds on the heritage of our original thermal bag but brings improvements including durability, infection control properties, insulation and handling.
These bags are in use across the globe with community medical teams and are market-leading in design and format. The bags are durable and field-tested to withstand everyday use, have a wipe-clean, infection control design and material, and are effective at keeping medication and vaccines in cold chain for extended periods of time. The standard 20-litre vaccine bag is designed to be carried by an individual, or also includes ladder handles for carrying by two people of different heights.
Tests in 2020 shows these bags holding cold chain for up to 7 hours, when coolant is used. We always advise using coolant to extend cold chain timings, 4 large blocks and 8 gels.
These vaccine carrying bags do not contain temperature recording equipment. If you would like a temperature recording device please find them here:
Cold chain vaccine storage up to 7 hours.
20 litre size.
Estimated capacity up to 120HPV packs (without additional coolant).
YKK metal zips.
Suitable for Search & Rescue; Paramedic Teams; Short Community Visits; and transfers between wards
Size / Dimensions:
Estimated capacity 120 HPV packs (This does not allow for any gel packs/coolants).
Bag size: Internal 395 x 255 x 290mm External – 410 x 280 x 340mm.
Thermal Bag Durability:
YKK metal zips.
Insulation Thickness: 45mm.
Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing.
Additional internal clear lid with hand slip-in sleeve.
Thick insulation pillow & 2 thermal separators.
Mesh inside pockets for securing large coolant blocks.
Data logger and identity compartment, secured and visual.
Compatible with additional coolant packs.
Health & Safety:
Double padded hand grip.
Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with padding.
Ladder handle design: height adjusting handles for 2 person carrying.
Can attach to a CorrMed trolley, available to purchase separately.
Collapsible design for easy storage
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ