Vaccine Carrying Bag - 20 Litres
These insulated thermal bags are designed for cold chain transport. Typically used for vaccines or other temperature sensitive medicines, the bags will keep contents cool for up to 6 hours when used with coolant gel packs. Our vaccine bags keep chilled products at critical temperatures for extended periods of time, without the need for continuous refrigeration.
The bag comes with an adjustable carry handle and two internal thermal separators. The separators have been designed to help keep temperatures within a required range by reducing air circulation when the bag is opened.
- Double padded hand grip
- Shoulder strap, padded, adjustable & removable
- Transparent window for identification
- Wipe clean material
- Foil lining
- Able to maintain stable temperatures of medical items
- Meets all requirements of UK Safety Acts & Health & Safety Executive (HSE) legislation
- Guaranteed system for keeping chilled products at critical temperatures for extended periods in transit without the need for continuous refrigeration or chilled environment
- 300D Polyester
- YKK metal waterproof zips
- Metal fittings
- Proven to retain cool temperature for up to 6 hours with the use of gel packs
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Insulation thickness: 45mm
- Two internal thermal separators
- Capacity: 20ltrs
- Weight: 1.26kgs
- Externally: 400mm x 280mm x 330mm
- Colour: Sky blue
Temperature control trial tests results show the rate of rising from 0.22 < 0.35 C/h, varied by bag size and number of gel packs. All tests are conducted by an independent refrigeration testing facility.
Recommended amount of gel packs:
20 Litre Bag - 4 gel packs
These vaccine carrying bags do not contain temperature recording equipment. If you would like a temperature recording device please find them here:
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Digital Min/Max Quick Set Thermometer
Saving you: 54%
£11.50 Excl. VAT £13.80 Incl. VAT
Mepitel Dressings 5cm x 7cm x 5
£11.45 Excl. VAT £13.74 Incl. VAT
Vaccine Carrying Bag - 10 Litres
Saving you: 33%
£99.99 Excl. VAT £119.99 Incl. VAT
Nonin Vantage Onyx 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter
£139.99 Excl. VAT £167.99 Incl. VAT