Vernaid Sofsorb Non-Woven 4-ply 10x10cm in 5's x 25
Brand: Vernon Carus
£4.50 (£5.40 inc VAT)
- Sofsorb's very efficient wet friction, compatible with its soft construction makes it ideal for swabbing, debriding and general cleansing of wounds.
- Sofsorb absorption gently conforms to the bodies contours making it ideal for wound whilst effective lateral wicking ensures that high absorbency potential utilised is fast with minimal strike action
- Sofsorb is virtually lint free
- The closed fibre construction of Sofsorb discourages the migration of epidermal cells through the swab, minimising trauma on removal. Again the close fibre construction of Sofsorb means that the swab is resistant to snagging on forceps ensuring that maximum care can be maintained on application and removal.
- Sofsorb has excellent thermal insulation properties, essential for encouraging mitotic activity for optimum wound healing.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ