Zoll AED Pro Defibrillator
The most rugged, full-featured AED for professional rescuers designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro® supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualise a patient's ECG while utilising a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability support the needs of Basic Life Support providers
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals
- Superior design and rubber over-molds, built to withstand harsh environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
- Available as semi-automatic with manual override or semi-automatic only.
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLLs professional range of EMS and hospital defibrillators
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-Dpadz
- See Thru CPR - ECG Signal processing extracts CPR artifact from the ECG so you can see organised rhythms without interrupting compressions
- The AED Pro can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the pedi padz II electrodes. When the pedi padz II are connected, the AED Pro recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress.
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ