Zoll AED Pro Defibrillator
Zoll AED Pro® Defibrillator
The Zoll AED Pro® monitor/defibrillator is designed for both basic and advanced life support. While it offers guidance to the BLS rescuer, it also provides more advanced capabilities for the professional rescuer.
For All Professional Rescuers:
Real CPR Help® technology provides real-time feedback on both the rate and depth of chest compressions to enhance CPR quality. It includes a compression depth indicator and metronome to guide the rescuer to Guideline-complaint CPR compressions. Three-lead monitoring allows medical professionals a lower cost option to view the ECG of patients who do not require defibrillation.
Advanced Capabilities for ALS Rescuers:
See-Thru CPR® technology filters out compression artefact on the ECG monitor so advanced rescuers can see the underlying heart rhythm during CPR. Used in conjunction with the optional manual override feature, See-Thru CPR enables rescuers to reduce pause time by identifying a shockable heart rhythm and providing therapy immediately rather than waiting until the next analysis cycle. And AED Pro electrodes can be seamlessly transferred to other ZOLL® defibrillators when the crash cart arrives.
Configurable Storage for Maximum Flexibility:
With storage capability for up to 5.8 hours of complete event data, the AED Pro can be configured to document as many as four rescues. Rescuers can pre-configure the AED to hold between one and four events depending on their established protocol. This flexibility allows the AED to remain in the field longer, maximizing productivity and reducing costs.
High-resolution LCD display.
Complete electrode compatibility with ZOLL’s line of professional defibrillators and AED Plus®.
Battery compatibility with ZOLL’s R Series® professional defibrillator.
Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water, and passes the 1.5-metre drop test.
Considerable memory capacity: 20 minutes of ECG, operator, and device actions with audio recording enabled; 4 patient records up to 1.45 hours each, or up to 5.8 hours for a single record of ECG and event data without audio recording.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ