The most rugged, full-featured AED for professional rescuers designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro® supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualise a patient's ECG while utilising a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Rugged construction and exceptional durability support the needs of Basic Life Support providers
Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals
Superior design and rubber over-molds, built to withstand harsh environments.
Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
Available as semi-automatic with manual override or semi-automatic only.
Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer
Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLLs professional range of EMS and hospital defibrillators
ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-Dpadz
See Thru CPR - ECG Signal processing extracts CPR artifact from the ECG so you can see organised rhythms without interrupting compressions
The AED Pro can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the pedipadz II electrodes. When the pedipadz II are connected, the AED Pro recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress.
Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Features & Benefits:
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
For more information click here