The ZOLL AED Plus Trainer2
The ZOLL® AED Plus Trainer2
The ZOLL® AED Plus Trainer2 allows CPR and first aid instructors to have students experience what it’s like to save a life with the AED Plus. Choose from four different fixed rescue scenarios or have complete manual control of the entire rescue. A wireless remote lets you control multiple AED Plus Trainer2s.
With this simple remote, instructors can set up a rescue scenario and download it to the AED Plus Trainer2 in seconds. The student pushes the on-off button on the Trainer2 unit to begin. The instructor then determines whether to shock on the next simulated heart analysis or not, whether the pads have been properly attached or not, and when the Trainer2 unit should say “PUSH HARDER” and “GOOD COMPRESSIONS.” A simple pause button lets the instructor stop the rescue altogether, confer with the student, and then pick up exactly where the simulated rescue left off.
Instructors can set up five different rescue scenarios with this simple remote controller.
2010 AHA and ERC Guidelines Ready:
Trainer2 software easily switches from AHA to ERC 2010 Guidelines.
The AED Plus Trainer2 Includes:
AED Plus Trainer2 training AED.
Wireless remote controller.
One set of AED Plus Training CPR-D-padz®.
One set of AED Plus Trainer CPR-D-padz reusable gels.
Four D cell batteries.
Two AA cell batteries.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ