Siemens Clinitek Status®+ Analyser
Saving you 8%
Siemens Clinitek Status®+ Analyser
The Clinitek Status®+ Analyser from Siemens is an easy-to-use, automated analyser designed to deliver accurate and reliable results using Siemens urinalysis strips.
The Status+ features advanced technology to automate quality checks on every test undertaken and ensures consistent interpretation of results by removing the subjectivity of visual analysis.
Common sample interferences are detected and the system checks the integrity of each test strip to determine whether it has been exposed to excessive humidity, and the type of test strip is identified automatically.
The Clinitek Status+ has an integrated printer to ensure records are accurately transcribed.
Enhances confidence in clinical decisions with (Auto-Checks) performed on every test.
Ensures consistent results interpretation with automatic timing and reading of every urine specimen.
Ready for connectivity to data management solutions (DMS), via a simple upgrade kit.
Offers a comprehensive point-of-care urinalysis menu for routine testing, detection of early kidney disease and hCG pregnancy testing.
Easy to Use and Convenient:
Simple, intuitive touchscreen operation.
Load test – the analyzer does the rest, automatically times and reads every specimen.
Fast results – in-office test results in about 1 minute.
Automatically printed reports – no manual transcription needed.
Improved Data Integrity:
Analyzer along with patented test strip technology enables Auto-Checks.
Detects common sample interferences and makes a printed note of any potentially compromised result.
Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results.
Auto-identification of test strips, no need for operators to key in manually.
Removes subjectivity of visually read results.
Routine urinalysis with Clintek Multistix® urine test strips, the most widely used test strips in the world.
Albumin-to-creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in confirmed diabetic patients.
Protein-to-creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in high-risk patients.
hCG pregnancy testing via the Clinitest® hCG cassette.
Simple connectivity upgrade to Clinitek Status® Connect System, for centralized oversight, data integration and elimination of manual documentation when interfaced to data management software or LIS.
Barcode reading capability to eliminate manual tasks.
The Clinitek Status+ Analyser provides an automated reading of the Multistix® family of urinalysis tests:
Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio (ACR)
CLINITEST® hCG Pregnancy Test
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ