Daray X240 LED Exam Light
Daray X240 LED Exam Light
The Daray X240 LED Exam Light is designed specifically for use during medical consultation and diagnosis.
Utilising LED technology, this general examination light has been developed to provide an intense beam with excellent colour rendering properties.
The X2 series has a low total cost of ownership, costing up to 75% less to run than equivalent halogen lights. This light has around 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine equating to around 25 years of clinical use.
The X2 series requires minimal maintenance and has a smooth, fully enclosed BioProtect head to assist with the management of infection control.
This is an ideal light for GP surgeries and clinics where flexibility and performance are crucial.
Variable intensity from 0% to 100%.
Smooth, fully enclosed head to prevent dust ingress.
Excellent colour rendering - totally natural skin tones.
Emits no infrared radiation - no increase in temperature in the light-field.
A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain.
No life-risk voltage at the light-head.
BioProtect© anti-microbial coating for infection control - reduces the population of bacteria such as MRSA and E.Coli by between 99.99% and 99.9999% within 24 hours.
Optional 3-4 hour battery back-up available.
Light Intensity (Lux) @ 0.5m: 32,000 ±5%
Light Intensity (Lux) @ 0.75m: 14,000 ±5%
Light Intensity (Lux) @ 1.0m: 8,000 ±5%
Light Intensity Adjustment Range: 10 - 100%
Colour Temperature (Kelvin): 4,300K ±500
Colour Rendering Index (CRI): 95
Colour Rendering (R9): 88
Light Field Diameter (D50): @0.5m:120mm, @0.75m:135mm, @1m:180mm
Light Field Diameter (D10): @0.5m:230mm, @0.75m:325mm, @1m:460mm
Number of LED's: 3
Power Consumption: 12W 0.1A
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ