The X240 series requires minimal maintenance and has a smooth,fully enclosed BioProtect head to assist with the management of infection control. This is an ideal light for GP surgeries and clinics where flexibility and performance are crucial.
Is there an on/off switch at the head of this light? Do I need to order anything else for wall fixings etc?
Thank you for your question. There is a button positioned at the rear of the lamp which turns the lamp on and off. You can also adjust the intensity of the light with this button. If you order the wall mounted version of this light, it comes fully equipped with a wall bracket which secures the light to the wall.
Please note that should you require any further information on the Daray x240 Exam Light, you can now find the manual under the “Data Sheets” tab.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- Direct Delivery Item - delivery may take longer than usual
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212